CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 1, 2008

Sharing the Love ... and then some

First I must apoligize to Ann at Ancient One's Place who generously gave me an award earlier this week. I was very touched and did take the time to research the origins of the award at Memoirs of a Mommy. It was a very inspirational story.

Then, earlier today, after a very exhausting week filled with the sadness as I watch the Soldiers in my unit continue to prepare for deployment, I got an announcement of another award from Jade at Stitch and Serve called Brilliante Weblog Award.

So Ann's award first:
Here are the rules for this: SHARE THE LOVE!!! That's it! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. All I ask, is that you include a link to the original post by the award's creator and ask your recipients to do the same.

So for my inspirational people, this time I will point you towards the military family bloggers who have been a source of inspiration and support for me as I face the daily adventure of military life.

1. Army Blogger Wife ... it's very easy to bounce ideas off of her and she doesn't judge my insanity ... probably because we are competing to see who is crazier!
2. Two Star Mom ... the only job as hard as a milspouse or kid is milparent!
3. Proud Liberal Army Wife .. she really tells it like she sees it!
4. Butterfly Wife ... has a unique view on life ...
5. Sgt and Mrs. Hub ... always a fav because you never know what the next post will hold!

Now for the rules of Jade's award:

~ Put the logo on your blog;
~ Add a link to the person who awarded you
~ Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
~ Add links to those blogs on yours;
~ Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

So here are my awardees:
1. Alice at Tea in my Cup ... this is one place where I go where I know there will always be something to comfort me. From recipes to tips on tea parties, there always seems to be something to cheer up the darkest mood at Alice's place!
2. Smile-n-Sigh makes you want to do just that with her beautiful photography. Check out all of her blogs, linked to her page.
3. StitcherW has always been supportive of the troops and her postive attitude has inspired me on many occasions.
4. Vee at A Haven For Vee ... sees the beauty in the world
5. KBug is a new friend, and fellow military Family member
6. Meari at Meari's Musings is actually one of my longest blogging friends
7. Seamus a fellow animal lover who captures wild creatures in their peaceful moments

Thanks to all of my regular readers. If you see the post before I get to your blog, thanks for letting me share your world. I hope to stop by over to each of your pages soo.. I try to nominate a different person when I get awards, but I encourage you to explore all of the links in my list. I enjoy them allso much and know you will too ... so go forth and make new friends!

Until our next cup of tea ...

7 Tea Party Guest:

ancient one said...

You deserve both of the awards! I think I'll stay awhile and catch up!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Thanks Rose Michelle! I am so glad you read and enjoy my blog. You made me laugh with your comment of never knowing what the next post will hold. I am rather unpredictable... :) Well, hopefully it is never boring!

Thank you again!

-Andrea

Butterfly Wife said...

My goodness! Thank you very much. Such a great group of bloggers, too.

liberal army wife said...

thank you... but believe this or not... Blogger has frozen my blog - saying it's suspected of being a spam blog... I hope they unfreeze it, and I'll post the award.!

I am honoured to be in such company.

LAW

stitcherw said...

Thank you so much for the award, I'm glad that I've been able to be supportive. It always amazes me how upbeat you manage to be when you have so much to deal with. Having to watch the group get ready to deploy now would be so hard, saying good buy to friends and acquaintences, and knowing some may not come back. God bless and watch over you all.
Sue

Alice said...

Thank you so much for passing the award on to me and for the nice things you said about my blog. I'm so happy that I met you. And I look forward to reading the blogs of the others you passed the award to.

Sue said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, Rose Michelle...isn't it amazing the friends we meet along the way? Blogging is a blessing - and so are friends like you. Looks like my "connections" list in my favorites is about to get a lot longer. :)
Hugs and prayers for you and George.