CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

March 19, 2008

A Day in the life of ... Sgt. Major



It's a hard life!!

7 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

so thats' what they mean when they say it's a dog's life!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW! :)

Meari said...

I could use one of those... naps!

Sue said...

Must be nice is all I can say.
Blessings my friend.

Alice said...

Your Sgt. Major and my Seamus could be brothers; they look so much alike. When Seamus came to live with us, his previous owners had taught him very well not to get on the furniture. I actually had to coax and bribe him so sit on the sofa with me. Now in typical bulldog fashion he stretches out and takes up 90% of the couch and if I'm lucky I get the rest. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

ABW said...

Sign me up for that life!

stitcherw said...

Yup, they sure know how to take it easy. Jaz is sacked out sleeping (and snoring) at the moment after having quite a bit of fun playing in the snow we got today. Dog's are so strange sometimes. :)
Sue