CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

February 28, 2008

Tag, your it!

Hi all! This is not my usual post, but sometimes I like to shake things up! I was tagged by my friend, Meari and now get the share seven random facts about myself. I then have to tag seven people. Here are the rules ...

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the Rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged

Seven random things about me:
1. I am the fourth of 12 children
2. I spent 5 years in private school, 3 years homeschooled and 4 in public school. I've seen it all.
3. I was a volunteer firefighter.
4. I have a degree in Chemistry, Journalism/PR and soon a masters in Military History.
5. I am scared of frogs.
6. I am a certified scuba diver, but cannot swim.
7. I am often compelled to buy books to feel smart, even if I don't need.

Seven friends tagged:
1. Army Blogger Wife, one of my dearest blogging friends. This fellow milspouse has a unique view on life and her little angels will leave you smiling.
2. Smile~n~Sigh, always has a beautiful outlook on life and viewing the world through her camera lens is breathetaking.
3. Alice @ Tea in my Cup, has become a special friend as well. Her collection of recipes is amazing.
4. Tommy Gunn, is mt blogging mentor. Though he has cut back on his blogging to renew the realtionship with his wife and children, he's outlook on the world is definately one of a kind.
5. Lime, is one of my favorite people though we don't chat nearly daily like we used to since I started my new job. However, this is one of the coolest chicks I know and it's not becasue her name is Michelle and she LOVES chocolate. Check her out.
6. Stitcherw, is a fellow sticher who does some amazing work. Check out what has her life in stitches.
7. Army Wives Connected, is a new blog for me, but since Amie and I are milspouses in the same unit, that makes her tops in my book. Check out what she has to say about Army life.

7 Tea Party Guest:

ABW said...

Awww...you're so sweet! You know we don't live THAT far apart, and what's a few hours drive! I'm game to meet you in Houston sometime.

I'll definitely do this, I just need to think of 7 things about me. I did ask my husband to name 10 things he thought were odd about me the other night and they came too readily to his mind!

Meari said...

Wonderful bits, Michelle. It's always interesting to see what people come up with.

smilnsigh said...

Oh dear.... I never do any of these tags or memes or awards or any of them. And thus, I can't do one, and not the others. Please understand. It's just my way.

Mari-Nanci

lime said...

well i jusst got home from GA and am making the rounds. i have done this meme at least 8 times but when ya say i'm one of your favorites PLUS you share my name and love of chocoalte how can i deny you?

Alice said...

Such interesting little details! I didn't realize your masters is in Military History. I guess I just assumed it was in journalism. Then again, you write so wonderfully that you don't need any extra education there!

Thanks for tagging me. I'll work on this meme for tomorrow. Mine won't be nearly as interesting as yours though.

Amie said...

Ok, I'm in. I'll work on this tomorrow chicky...thanks for thinking of me :)

stitcherw said...

You've certainly had a wide range of experiences, and how did you end up scuba diving when you can't swim? I can swim, but the idea of scuba diving scares me. Hmmmm, now I'll have to try and think of some interesting bits to post.
Sue