CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

December 1, 2007

I am humbled by your support ...

When I started this web page in August, 2005, with no real direction. It was a forum for me as a writer to be creative, but there was not rhyme or reason. Whatever came to mind head was put "to paper" so to speak.

A little over a year ago, I started leaning more toward writing about my life as a miltiary spouse. It was the topic that seemed to get the most attention. Especially from readers who were "distanced" from the military world, although I had readers who where military family members.

A few months ago I changed the look of the page and dedicated it to being "a window to my world." I've been honest and sincere aboujt my feelings, trying to express the raw emotion. I never dreamed of the support that my little public journal would garner.

I am so thankful for the support that my readers have shown. Hearing from new readers is like meeting a new friend, and the comments from returning readers are like being wrapped in a favorite blanket on a cold day, if that makes sense.

I just wnat to take the time to tell all of you "thank you." I don't underestimate the time you take to write me notes and it is large part of my getting through this time. I have a few more posts from the past week that will be going up in the next few days, but since I had oral surgery this morning the meds are making me a bit drowsy, so I think the puppy and I are heading for a nap. I'll stop by and visit this weekend.

Until out next cup of tea ...

6 Tea Party Guest:

smilnsigh said...

Oh wow, you had the oral surgery already! Oh I hope it is a smooth path, of getting better from this.

Wondering what you had to have done... But all I really want, is for you to feel super-good sooon!

Gentle hugs,
Mari-Nanci

Anonymous said...

Hope your recovery is a quick one. :)

ABW said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Vee said...

Praying that you'll recover quickly from the oral surgery. It's no fun, I know.

Will continue to peek in from time to time. I proudly support our military and what they are doing and I pray for those who sacrifice so much back at home. Sending you a gentle hug.

Sue said...

The ripple effect blogging has on so many of us is a blessing... always a new friend waiting.
Take time to get the rest you need to feel better..long naps with puppies are a good thing (and I think that puppies think so too. :)
Blessings and peace and praysrs for George.
Sue

Meari said...

I for one am glad you're sharing your life through your blog. I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you. I started mine, too, as an outlet for writing and sharing my stitching. It still amazes me when I hear about stitchers meeting in RL and talking about how "tuned into" my blog they are. Regular readers are great, aren't they?!