CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

October 10, 2007

Sometimes life is rough .. sleep it off!




It's been a while since I posted a pic of our baby. We took a bunch of cute ones this past weekend, so I'll have to post soon.

6 Tea Party Guest:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :)

Alice said...

Hehe, asleep, typical bulldog. He's so cute. I love how they can play so hard but then they crash. Actually I love everything about them, from their squished faces to their little snores. I just saw a bumper sticker that said "I kiss my bulldog on the lips." Other people probably think that's gross; I think it is normal.

smilnsigh said...

He has to be about the cutest thing on 4 legs!!!!!!!! Every time I see him, I just love it!!!

And the cutest thing you told about him was... when on your walk, you came upon kids playing. They came over to pet him. And he was trying to be correct and stay sitting like a good dog. But he was so happy with the added attention from the kids, that his back end was nearly twitching with joy. I thought that word picture was sooo cute. I told my husband too. :-)

Mari-Nanci

Meari said...

OMG... What a big guy he is! LOL Cute pic snoozing.

LoveMyTanker said...

I love it when you post pics of your baby! That is a great one!!

Anonymous said...

HAHA, I need to get a bulldog, but the wife won't let me.
Hi rose, I am a marine who recently started a service that provides a new and better comment system to your users. I know of all people, a marine, who'd a thunk? But in all seriousness I wanted to invite you into our closed beta as I think you will really like the service. just sign up at intensedebate.com and I will make sure you get an invite asap.

thanks for blogging rose!