CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

September 25, 2007

I'm back ...

Hi all! I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. Our Internet was down last week and George was upgrading my computer on the weekend. Blogger is blocked on my work computer so I haven't been able to to check pages or post. I miss it so much, but on the plus side, my new job is amazing. I love working with the families, the command team is amazing and I am learning everyone's names. I was a bit overwhelmed with all the information at first, but I've gotten in the groove of things, so I am excited I about what is yet to come.

There has been a lot of training over the past two weeks, but I think that'll end this week for the most part. There are classes and programs that I am looking into that willl help me learn more about program for military families so I am looking forward to that too.

Tomorrow I have my "farewell" lunch with the staff from my old office, so that means that I'll get to see Tommy Gunn. It sure it quite without that guy around, maybe I'll intice him to create reasons to come visit me ... or I could drop in over there. It's not like I don't where the office is.

Well I'm off to explore other's pages. That's my plan for the next few days - to drop in on all of you, so have some snacks ready!

Until our next cup of tea ...

4 Tea Party Guest:

Grimstarr said...

Trust me. I feel your pain. Having to do the entire entertainment section every week, I rarely have time to look at blogs either, but that's okay for the moment. I'm glad you are liking your new job ... maybe I'll get arrested and see you then. I miss you sugar. It was good seeing you again the other day. I was out sick today. If I am there, I will see you tomorrow. MUWAH!
TG

Alice said...

I'm so happy you love your new job. You deserve only good things.

Anonymous said...

You can come and share some bread with the fox! ;)

smilnsigh said...

Sorry you were down, but you got an upgrade so... 'Twas a win, in the end.

Mari-Nanci