CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 28, 2007

Welcome home my love ...

One of the most beautiful sights for a military family members is the sight of dirty, tired Soldiers unloading from buses and military vehicles. As I passed my husband's unit I saw weary troops walking about unloading bags and other gear. It brought back memories of when he returned from a year-long deployment. The excitement, anticipation, even a litte fear. Since he missed his birthday yet again, we'll celebrate tonight. So I'll post pics of dinner and presents later.

Until our next cup of tea ...

7 Tea Party Guest:

smilnsigh said...

All you need to be doing is welcoming your Warrior home. Never mind about blogging. There will be plenty of time for that. :-))))

Oh and I bet the Sgt. Major is over-the-moon with happiness too.

Hugs,
Mari-Nanci

smilnsigh said...

And as to the linking the Tea blog in my blog... It wasn't the tea theme. It was how terribly sweet I thought it was, her idea of taking a tea to old ladies and shut-ins and people in nursing homes. Being 70 myself, something like that really hits-close-to-home. And I get all weepy and touched. :-)

In fact, the sad thing is, I've never been able to learn to enjoy tea. Sad I know. But true. -sigh-

But I love the look of old tea cups and the whole ambiance look, of having tea. :-) Just wish I could enjoy it, like so many can. -pout-

Hugs,
Mari-Nanci

Grimstarr said...

I know what you're going to be doing tonight. heeheehee. Don't worry about being on time tomorrow, we'll understand. heeheehee.
Tommy

ABW said...

Awwww....glad that he is home. Hopefully in a few more weeks I'll be in the same boat!

Michelle said...

Aww i am glad he is home... Enjoy your evening with your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Have an excellent celebration! :)

lime said...

you enjoy your celebration with gusto!