CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 22, 2007

Questions and Answers: Interactive Blogging

So I think I'm going to try something new ... interactive blogging. That means you ... here's the deal.

I know I've been rambling on about military life and you have all been patiently sitting by listening. Granted it is my blog, therefore my perogative, but have you ever wondered something about a group of people and wanted to ask them. Well here's your chance to ask me questions about military life. And it's not just for the "civilians." I welcome questions from military friends as well ... how would I handle a situation, are things different at my installation versus yours (a lot of new military wives have these questions.)

I think it would be a great opportunity to get to know a little more about the life. As usual ... "I reserve the right to decide not to answer a question," but in most cases I will post if I am uncomfortable answering a question. I will say that will probably be hesitant to answer something is political in nature (ex: What are my views about the president/war/etc.)

Really, this a chance for you to "pick the brain" of a military spouse, my family's been doing it for years. So you can either leave your question as a comment or email it to an account I set up at armyspouse524@yahoo.com. Can't wait to hear from you ...

Until our next cup of tea ...

2 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

i like the idea. i will have to think of some questions.

smilnsigh said...

Nice idea. But please remember, our blogs are open to the whole world. To nice people and to not nice people. I am very hesitant about people revealing too much, to the not nice people, who may well be reading.

OK, OK, I'm a 'Nana' and I'm therefore *allowed* to sound like your Great Aunt Tilly. -grin- But really Dear, please think before you write and blog answers to questions you may get. Write them, and re-read them later. Making sure you aren't revealing 'too much' in details, etc.

*Your Great Aunt Tilly* will stop now. :-)

Mari-Nanci