CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

July 30, 2007

Waiting for Daddy to come home ...



we've had some long night waiting for George to come home as they prep for another deployment, but Sgt. Major will not go to bed until daddy is home ...

5 Tea Party Guest:

Cheryl said...

awwww, love this picture

smilnsigh said...

I'm new reading here. So I don't know if this was already covered... Prep for another deployment. -sigh-

All the best to you both. He is serving. And so are you. The family serves, too. So, thank you.

Mari-Nanci

Grimstarr said...

If you need some doggie-downers, I know a guy. Just sayin. Oh and thanks again.
TG

lime said...

oh my word, that FACE!!!!! so woeful! make him stop, i can't take it, he's killing me with sadness.

Meari said...

What a cute doggie pic, Michelle. :)