CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

July 3, 2007

All dressed up

I did not forget ... I said that I would post pics of our recent military ball. Here they are:

This is George and I ... all dressed (OMG ... my shoes REALLY hurt!)



Here are a few of us girls being girls! We all had so much fun and we are still trading photos like they are baseball cards. I'll have to post a pic of my hair after I took it down ... it was big ... Texas big!






Within the next few months all except a few of us will be moving to new places. It's just another part of military life, but you learn fast to hold on to the friendships you make ... they are your biggest supporters!

4 Tea Party Guest:

Cheryl said...

What a lovely couple you make! I LOVE your dress, beautiful. Will you be moving to a new place?

lime said...

very pretty, looks like you all had a lot of fun too

stitcherw said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun and everyone looks so lovely all dressed up. Glad it was such a great evening.
Sue

Meari said...

You all look like you were having SO much fun!