CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

May 14, 2007

Tea Time: Spot of Tea with Easter Bunny


Hello All! I just wanted to write a quick note to show you the newest addition to my tea cup collection. George was in Georgia for training, so I went to visit him for Easter. We took some time to explore Augusta that weekend (and visit Starbucks like a thousand times). Anyway, in one of the little antique stores I found this pretty little cup. there were quite a few to chose from but for some reason this one stood out and I had to have it. Lovely, isn't it?

3 Tea Party Guest:

stitcherw said...

It's lovely, a very pretty addition to your collection. It is such fun to find something like that so unexpectedly.
Sue

Cheryl said...

Lovely tea cup! Glad to see you back :)

Meari said...

Very pretty!