CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

February 8, 2007

Tea Time: Unexpected gift

Last Sunday, a friend/coworker/neighbor and her husband stopped by the house to return a TV they had borrowed while theirs was being fixed. With her she brought a bag filled with an unexpected surprise. She had been given an eclectic collection of tiny tea cups and saucers, none more than two inches tall. SHe said she really didn't collect stuff like that and they had just been sitting in a closet or something, so she wanted to give them to me. I was very excited to say the least, but I was hesitant for a few days wainting for the "Oops, I made a mistake" call. Needless to say they are truely mine. I still have to find a place for them, but I took a few quick pics. Over the next few weeks I'll try to post individual pics and try to find out a little bit about them (some have info printed on bottom). Until then ...

2 Tea Party Guest:

stitcherw said...

Very pretty, some of them remind me of a pattern my grandmother had.
Sue

Lelia said...

These are interesting [and very pretty]. Why do you think they are so small? The only small cups that come to my mind are the expresso coffee cups. What a kind thing for your friend to give you!!!