CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

January 30, 2007

What d'ya think?



These roses are actually a picture of the red ones I posted last Monday that my husband gave me for my birthday. Sometimes when we have extra time at work, another coworker and I try to discover new techniques for altering photographs. Technically the only time we can use them is when we are working in the entertainment section of the paper, but it never hurts to keep learning. This rose photo was initially red, but I changed the color balance to bring out a deeper, satin sheen pink. Then I added a crosshatch filter to give it the shadowy, pencil or sketched look. The corners are a contoured bevel, with a drop shadow to the bottom left. So tell me, what do you think???

4 Tea Party Guest:

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done to that roses picture! Thanks so much for your kind comments about my pinkeep mattess. The heart pattern was a french freebie. I'd be happy to send it to you if you like.
XXXX
Cari
whimwit @ sbcglobal.net
remove spaces

lime said...

i think it looks groovy. i bet they'd look awfully cute in someone's ear too

stitcherw said...

They look great, you did a fantastic job modifing the original. I don't have a clue how to do most of what you did. I just learned how to take a photo on my digital and upload it. Technology challenged is a pretty good desciptor of me, LOL.
Sue

Meari said...

It looks nice. I do that kind of stuff with my photos all the time. Fun, isn't it? :D