CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

September 15, 2006

Foot Fetish Friday

That's right, you read it correctly. Ironically I think feet in general are gross (example given courtesy Tommy Gunn) but I am eversomuch infatuated with my own feet and the shoes, socks, pedicures and jewelry accessories that adorn them, thus it begins ... my personal gallery of that which makes me happy. If you think about (ladies you will agree) pampering your feet is the height of relaxation.
1. If you are getting a pedicure you are sitting and someone else is doing the work.
2. If you are shoe shopping you are (again) sitting and trying on colorful representations of your attitude and style.
3. If you are buying shoes, there is less $$$ for junk food, thus less time needed at the gym is required (so you can ... you guessed it, sit and relax.)
4.When you relax, you "put your feet up."
But I digree. Here is the first of many ... welcome to Foot Fetish Friday.

1 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

#3 is a good point. i have never been much of a shoe shopper since i actually hate to wear shoes but i am trying to loose weight....

you have such cute tootsies too!