CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 31, 2006

Brought to darkside again

Tommy Gunn has done it again. He has brought me over to the dark side, although rarely am I kicking and screaming. He's right about the chocolate, gossip, love of blogging and popcorn. (Don't all coworkers do that!) Rarely are we ever bored for long between gossip and everyday drama.

Thanks to Sandi, Seamus, Crimson, Chuck, The Melody Censor, Semi-Celibate Man, Blondie, Suze, Felicity, my girl Lime who is always stopping by to visit, Brad, and anyone else I may have missed who commented on my pedicure. I do love pampering.

I'm a bit partial to my cute feet and much to my husband's dismay, I often remind him when we have an argument ("It doesn't matter if I'm wrong because I have cute feet" is often my fight ending statement. He's left to figure out how my feet came into the picture.)

For those of you who are completely confused about what this post is about ... you should be visiting Tommy Gunn's blog ... you don't know what intellectual insight you are missing. Despite your fall from grace for not visiting TG, here's a preview of my guest HNT. What is HNT you ask? You'll just have to get the nekkid truth from Os.

3 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

also a bit late here. but HYHNT nonetheless. you do have the cutest toes!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. Now pass the Hershey's Kisses and get back to work.
TG

The Melody Censor said...

They are cute!...I'm getting mine done tonight...can't wait!