CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

April 28, 2006

Fond memories ... Texas Winery

Last summer, George and I spent time in New Braunfels (Texas) as I was researching for entertainment articles for the Fort Polk Guardian newspaper. We had so much fun. We spent the day at a local winery, just the two fo us, very cozy. These are some of the pictures I took while there. I really miss the times we had. He brought his motorcycle and some day we would just ride around looking at the scenery.

We went tubing on the Comal River and ate at little cozy resturants. I think his favorite part was when I got us tickets to the band, Two Tons of Steel, concert at Gruene Hall.

Maybe when he gets back, we'll return for a few days of peace and quite, hiding out from the rest of the world.

0 Tea Party Guest: