CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

March 16, 2006

Staying strong

Well the time has come. George left a week ago and has safely arrived at their location. I have received a few calls from him as well as email and he says while they are settling in fine, there is a lot of work to do as they take over for a departing unit. Hopefully, the time will pass fast for both of us.
I think for him the jet lag is finally starting to subside and they are working hard over there to get things in order.
While I miss him terribly, I know the key is to stay busy, I will move to working on my master's full time and hopefully graduate after his return.
I think Sgt. Major (our English bulldog puppy who is no longer the size of a puppy) took it the hardest. He spent a few days sitting by the door waiting for George to come home. He spends every moment with me under my feet, so if we get through this without me breaking a limb, it'll be good. Those short dogs are good at tripping you up.
For the most part we are taking it one day at a time, but please keep him in your prayers.

0 Tea Party Guest: