CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

March 26, 2006

Craft Corner: Rough two weeks ...

Well it's been a rough couple of weeks for me. As some of you know, my husband's unit deployed to Afghanistan earlier this month and for us this is the first one. I have been driving myself crazy trying to keep busy and this is the first weekend that I have taken things slow and just lived for the minute. I took a two hour nap yesterday and LOVED it! I really should do more stuff just for me.

I enjoy the chacne to stay at home on work on schoolwork and crafts. Work can leave me very tired at times, but I always try to make time for some crafts because it is so calming for me.

I have been doing a little stitching and had the chance to go through my WIPs yesterday. Its something I am trying to do every quarter so I can see what I have left to do. I also have five projects in rotation, but have no real schedule as to how long I work on them or often I change them, just when the mode hits. So this is the list as of yesterday ...

To be stitched:
1. Army Seal (rotation)
2. Baby Stangle frame (rotation)
3. Mom's Easter Bunny (rotation)
4. Patriotic Ribbon-small (rotation)
5. Monthly Christmas Ornamnet SAL (rotation)
6. Nativity Scene
7. Tea Cup and Saucer
8. Christmas Angel
9. Humpty Dumpty Bib
10. Patriotic Ribbon-large
11. Plastic Canvas Santa
12. Roly Poly Santas (5)
13. Daisy Tabletopper
14. Satined Glass Name
15. Red Heart with Bead Ornaments (6)
16. Rose Blocks
17. Vicotrian Shelf
18. China Cabinet Teaddy Bear
19. Welcome Dollie
20. Love, Honor, Cherish Centerpeices

Stitched-needing to be finished:
1. This is my Beloved Pillow
2. Christmas Wreath Pillow
3. Four Heart Ormanent

As you can see I have more than enough to keep me busy. Not to mention a fulltime job and going to school for my master's.

0 Tea Party Guest: