CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

March 15, 2006

Craft Corner: Our dear husbands

Sometimes we complain about our husband's hobbies and lack of understanding for ours. I'm usually right there with you... my husband has bought a motorcycle, golf clubs, guitar and lesson software for computer, XBox and mp3 player in the last year and a half, but often gets antsy when we go to a craft section of WalMart opting to "hangout" in electronics instead! The motorcycle payment alone triples my monthly spending for crafts, but then ... a surprise.

He left for Afghanistan recently and the Tuesday before we were sitting down working on the budget so we could buy my much dreamed of Chevy Tahoe (oh the stash it will carry) when he returns. His math and mine didn't added up being off by $100. What was I missing on mine, I asked him ... he had alotted me a "stash fund" to keep me busy while he was gone.

That's why I married him, because he is always surprising me!

0 Tea Party Guest: