CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

February 1, 2006

Craft Corner: Think, breathe, dream of stitching

Another day at work leaves me time only to thing about my addiction, cross stitching. I actually have to go to a briefing about my husband's deployment today and that tends to make it a reality ever more than the ceremony last Friday.
I haven't had much time to do any stitching in the past two weeks with preparations, school, work and life in general. Sometimes I just go and sit in my closet and "play" with my stash or look through the books and patterns.

My mom and step-father are suppose to comedown for a little "overnighter" on Saturday so I have a lot of house cleaning to do. I know she is also going to ask about the Easter Bunny XS I have been working on for her for 3 years now, but I just can't get into the mood to do it and I PROMISED to have it for this Easter. She wanted it done with varigated threads and for some reason I don't like it. Maybe it's just because it is not for me and I didn't pick it, she did and asked me to do it.

I signed up to do a old fashioned Valentine's exchange (I don't know if that is the right name) so I am almost finished. Some of the others stitched theirs, but I am trying to make my look like its done with lace and ribbon. I'll have to post a picture before I send it off. I also signed up for a small stitch swapand I am making either a needleroll or pin cushion for another stitcher Jade. I guess since shhe knows I have her name I'll have to hold off posing the picture until she gets it.

I guess that's it for now, I have class again this weekend so I won't get any stitching done ... sad, but true. Until next time, happy stitching!

0 Tea Party Guest: