CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

January 23, 2006

Craft Corner: Ornament SAL


I am attemping my first SAL as part of my new year's goals to try something new. I have decided to start small however and am using the Leisure Arts LEaflet No. 2829, Cute for Christmas patterns, by Karen Woods. It was the first Christmas pattern I had both myself, but never got around to making it. I wanted to put them on an afghan, but will try ornaments first and then the blanket later.

I am very excited, if I had it my way we'd have Christmas year-round. I am doing the SAL along with others in the Yahoo! group StitchNSwap2. There are other projects throughout the year that I hope to be able to join too.

Here's my goal:
January- Candy Cane
February- Gingerbread House
March- Santa
April- Mrs. Clause
May- Reindeer
June- Wreath
July-Soldier
August-Gingerbread Men
September- Dog with Present
October- Stocking
November- Snowmen Trio
December- Christmas Tree

I'll keep posting updates and photos of the projects, so until next time, happy stitching!

0 Tea Party Guest: