CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

December 5, 2005

Creatively altered tulip

So here is a photo that I took about the same time as the background, but I had a little fun with it in Photoshop .... what do you think! (BuccoTom, please enlighten me with your all knowing power and knowledge! I thrive on the knowledge I learn from you.) Below is the original.

3 Tea Party Guest:

Grimstarr said...

You are a wonderful pupil and a great photographer ... now if you could just pluck the stone from my palm, I could stop calling you weed-whacker! LOL Good job

AtaiDanu said...

Love the photographs!

I think doing a blog while you're husband is deployed is a great idea. I may have to do that for him as he's leaving soon also. I'll run it by him and he can tell me whether it's something he'd read or not. I hope your husband is okay in the sandbox.

Good for you that you managed to alter the look of you're blog. I've tried doing that to no avail.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos. I wish we had flowers here