CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

October 19, 2005

That's my boy!

I absolutely love these two pictures. They were taken when Sgt. Major first joined out family in August 2004. He was much tinier then, in fact he still thinks he's a lap dog, but the bruises on my legs prove otherwise. The one with my husband was taken at my father-in-law's house. Sgt. Major adores his grandpa and is usually giddy with excitement to play with him in his huge backyard. When we come home after visiting, Sgt. Major mopes around the house for a few day, but it could be becasue my father-in-law likes to sneak him chips!

1 Tea Party Guest:

Anonymous said...

I stunbled across your blog today. Deployment is rough. I have been gone 2 out of the last 3 yrs. It will help you in ways you never thought it would