CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

April 8, 2012

Happy Easter 2012!!

We spent the day at my grandparent's ranch with the rest of the family and had a blast. We really missed having Daddy with us, but we were very excited about the chance to spend another holiday here in Houston with our family.

Here are some photos from the day ...

Jamie's Easter Basket!!



Jamie enjoyed opened his Easter basket, but wasn't sure about the monkey ... I mean, can you really trust a dancing, pirate monkey!?! I think he wanted Jamie's jelly beans!



Playing with Pa's plants!!





Mommy made my shirt!!



Future bull rider!?!




So tired, he fell asleep standing up!!


I hope everyone had a great Easter!!

2 Tea Party Guest:

molanoso said...

I love the monkey, Easter pail and shirt. Oh and the bull; I'd be scared myself being I'd think I'd have a rough ride. Unlike Lil man seems to be enjoying himself without a doubt or fear in his bones. Glad to hear you had an enjoyable Easter Sunday, Friday with the family.

Sue said...

Michelle,

How grown up Jamie is getting! And of course adorable - ummmmm,handsome.
Blessings my friend,
Sue