CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

April 15, 2011

Me and Mickey Update No. 1

I'm sure I'll feature a few more pages here and there, but I completely forgot to show you my FAVORITE page so far!

A fellow blogger and military spouse, Maria at Personalized Sketches & Sentiments created this Vintage Mickey Mouse from his bed set using his name, George.



This is the 3rd peice she's done for us, and before framing them, I photocopy them onto card stock and file it away with my other important Army paperwork, because ... well, I've heard horror stories.

Anyway, while we are waiting for it to be framed (the coloring of his convertible bed is a special order color), I reduced it to 66% and put one in his Mickey book so he can look at it without messing up the actual art piece.



He must've really liked it when I made the page and added it last night, because this is him on the way to drop some stuff off the Daddy this afternoon!



Until our next cup of tea ...

3 Tea Party Guest:

Meari said...

That is really cool!

Little George is getting to be such a big boy!

ancient one said...

I think he enjoys his scrap book already. That is really a nice drawing. I'd keep them with my important papers too!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

So, so sweet! I love the photo of him looking at his scrapbook!!!

Thank you so much for featuring the art that I do! And I truly appreciate you thinking of the images for me to draw for you!

Blessings & Aloha!