CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 13, 2010

Too Funny Not to Share ...

Now, I know years from now Jamie will protest and fight when I bring out baby pictures, especially ones like these, but it was too funny not to share. While we were in Houston we also met my brother's baby girl for the first time and so my mom (and us in tow of course) took the babies to get 4th of July pictures done of the babies. In true Jamie fashion, he stole the show with his antics and funny faces!

(This one was my favorite! I don't know if he was thinking "Eww, stinky feet!" or "Yucky ... girls!" He makes me laugh so much.)

(This one was funny too. Already trying to get a peek under the girls' dresses! I'm gonna have to keep an eye on that boy.)

Until our next cup of tea ...

4 Tea Party Guest:

ancient one said...

so cute... love both photos

Sue said...

Michelle,
SOOOO cute! Jamie is obviously getting the hang of this picture thing.
Haven't been here in awhile - or anywhere for that matter. Thought I better catch up! And just as I thought, Jamie is just as handsome as ever.
Blessings to you and your little family,
Sue

Meari said...

Those photos are precious!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

AW!!! Jamie is growing up sooo fast! He is adorable! And so is your niece. That is great that they were able to have this 4th of July photo session on your visit.

Blessings & Aloha!