CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

February 22, 2009

Pottery Update ...

Hey! Today I picked up the pottery pieces. To see what we did, visit my my craft and decor blog to see pictures and read the story.

Until our next cup of tea ...

3 Tea Party Guest:

stitcherw said...

You made some lovely pieces. So glad you had such a good time during the visit of Gordon and Mindy. Sounds like you all had fun, and she ended up with some lovely pottery she'd painted as well. The pink teacup saucer set is so cute, and the pot for the plant turned out wonderful. There is a place near me where we can do pottery as well, but I've never gone in and done anything. I may need to check it out. :)
Sue

Bab's Kitchen said...

Hi, I am too a military wife. I enjoy reading your post. Take Care

lime said...

they are really cute. it's a fun way to spend a rainy day isn't it?