CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

November 6, 2008

Rest in Peace Beloved Father

George's father passed away this morning. I will post more at a later date, but I'm sure you'll understand if I am offline for a while. He was 57 years old.

10 Tea Party Guest:

Vee said...

My sympathies on your loss...George's father was so young, too young.

You and George take care of each other and take all the time that you need.

ancient one said...

So sorry for you loss. I will be praying for you and George through these difficult days. (((hugs)))

ABW said...

I'm not one who is good with words. I'm sorry.

Sue said...

May God be with you. Sending you my deepest sympathy.
Love,
Sue

stitcherw said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, my deepest sympathy to you both. {{hugs}}
Sue

Alice said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. How sad. You are such a strong person and I know you'll be a comfort to your husband at this time.

lime said...

i am arriving very belatedly but allow me to extend my sincere condolences. i am so sorry for the loss of george's father. may you both be comforted.

Meari said...

Condolences on the loss of your FIL, Michelle. :(

Sue said...

Still thinking of you, my friend. We all know that you will be back when you can...but we are with you.
Hugs and love,
Sue

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I have not been on much latley.I am so sorry for your loss,Yous are in my thoughts always.Love Aunt Lari