CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 8, 2008

Explain to me the logic of this ...

How can the pizza place in the outlying community, 7 or more miles away, deliver the pizza in 30 minutes or less, but the one on post takes 1 hour and 45 minutes and they are 1 mile away? Does my pizza have to go through a rigorous background check before delivery to ensure there is not a breech of some sort of confidentiality? THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY!

4 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

hahahaha, really good question.

stitcherw said...

Your new layout is beautiful, so soft and happy. Good luck with getting it all set up. As to the pizza, I don't have a clue. We have a chain here, and the one I have to order from is actually a fair distance further away from me than the other, but the closer one says I'm out of their area. That doesn't make any sense either.
Sue

Sue said...

I agree with Sue...your site is really, really pretty. A great picture of you too!
I understand about the pizza delivery - they must start with the people who live farthest away so THEIR pizza won't get as cold. Huh? That makes no sense at all.
Hugs my friend (and my mission tonight is to add the awards to my page too...was out of town).
Sue

Sheila said...

Pizza delivery..?
For the same reason the company we use says '40 minutes or free' and they show up after 39 minutes and thirty seconds..!
Love the new page, so pretty..!