CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

July 19, 2008

Does this bandage make me look fat? Part 2

I am trying hard to be a good girl and follow the doctor's orders since I want my foot to be completely healed when George comes home on R&R. Here are some pics from the past few days.

Today, I met two friends, Aris and Kat for pedicures. I'm sad that the bandages don't come in prettier colors, but this makes it a little better!



Sgt. Major has been sitting over my foot when we watch TV the last few days. He's so protective of his mommy. Of course, he thinks trying to take the bandage when I'm wrapping my foot is a new game.



Sgt. Major has decided he likes to rest his head on my foot, but doesn't it looks like he is kissing it?



Until our next cup of tea ...

4 Tea Party Guest:

Vee said...

Oh I'm sorry about your ankle! But, on the bright side, that pedicure is beautiful! ;> Is George due home for R&R soon? I'll have to go snooping.

Anonymous said...

What would we do without our babies? Honestly! Sometimes I think Kelly is more in tune with me than James is. hehe. Make sure you rest that foot lady! You don't want to be messing with a bandage on your trip for R&R. It will be here before you know it!

stitcherw said...

Ouch your poor foot. The pedicure looks wonderful, but it would be more fun without the bandage. I hope it heals quickly. Cute picture of Sargent too, he does look like he's kissing your ouwie. :)
Sue

ABW said...

Oh no! I'm glad it's not broken since that would lay you up longer. Rest up you'll need the strength for Vegas, baby!