CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

September 27, 2007

Memories are what you make of them ...

O.k. so I know Tommy Gunn is totally gonna make fun of me here, being all mushy and all, but I have the share this story ...

Remember two weeks ago when I said that George and I bought a fondue set? Well the next day when we went grocery shoppping and got some extra stuff to have a "fondue party" that night. I got some steaks, chicken, bell peppers, onions, "crusty" bread (soft in the middle like french bread) and cheese. For dinner (which was a little earlier than usual because we were so excited) we make spicy "mexican" fondue dip with a little Corona and jalapeno peppers. I cooked the beef and chicken, then threw in chunks of onion and bell peppers. Next George helped me make the cheese mixture with the beer and jalapenos.

We sat down to dinner as the sun was setting with the sounds of Sinatra and others playing in the background. Later we danced in the kitchen to more blues and jazz. It was one of those memories that will be even more precious when he is deployed.

Until our next cup of tea ...

4 Tea Party Guest:

Grimstarr said...

Mushy? You? Pffffft! I would never make fun of you ... NOT! So, what? Working for the cops turns you into a total puss or something? I think I'll stay where I'm at, thanks but no thanks. I bet you'll even vote Democrat in the next election. You know, Hillary didn't make cookies when Bill was climbing the ladder. Maybe they should have bought a Fondue pot. *snicker* Love and miss you!
TG

lime said...

sok, let him make fun of you chica.....you and i both know he is a total mush himself.. ;)

precious memories indeed.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely evening! :)

lime said...

dunno what's up with his site. it was working earlier but i checked after i saw your comment and now it's down...