CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 19, 2007

What do I do???

For the first time in MONTHS that I've had time with nothing pressing. From prepping for deployments to studying for school, I have always had something that "needed to be done yesterday." While we are still staring down the barrel of a deployment and I have a list of papers to be turned in, I've got time. What a great word ... TIME.

I'm just sitting here trying to figure out what to do. The TV's on low, the house is clean, the puppy is sleeping on the floor at my feet. I am just reveling in the joy of doing NOTHING.

I still have some laundry to do, and will spend a few hours proofing a paper later to turn in (it's 20 pages), but I can put it off for a little bit and concentrate on something fun ... maybe some crafts, organizing (yes, I find that fun) or browsing through magazines. Yesterday when I went grocery shopping and found a new book by one of my favorite authors and picked it up on a whim. I read it cover to cover last night. It was great.

But what to do next? Hmm ... for now, I'll watch TV. Dog the Bounty Hunter is one and I love that show. I guess I'll see what I can do to stay out of trouble ... I thought about going shopping but that requires me getting out of my pajamas and I'm trying to break some sort of record on that one. I actually took a shower and put on another set of pajamas. Now that's a sign of my day to come ...

Until our next cup of tea ...

5 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

aaahhhhhh, feels good now and again, doesn't it?

enjoyed the previous post too. borrow some little kids to take on a walk one day, you'll discover all sorts of things that way too ;)

Mrs H said...

I love it when I have nothing to do. Today I could probably do some light cleaning, but I am trying to get away from cleaning on the weekend since I'm home all week. Enjoy your day of relaxing.

smilnsigh said...

"I am just reveling in the joy of doing NOTHING."

Now that is one of the most beautiful sentences in the world!!! :-))))

Mari-Nanci

Darla said...

Ah, a two pair of pajama's day. What can beat that? Isn't it great to be on top of things once in awhile?

Darla

Kimmie said...

Isn't it weird to have nothing to do?

For the first time in 9 years, I'm home by myself during the day. 5 DAYS A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!