CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 6, 2007

My heart is heavy ...

Once again, the time has come as George preps for another training exercise. A month is a long time and I am trying to balance work, studying for a final this weekend and spending time with him. The week before these training exercises always leaves me exhausted at the end.

Today was a long day at work, not common, but not unusual either. We had a staff meeting run late and I almost missed the furniture delivery guys who were bringing a replacement piece. George met them and I got home just as they were taking the torn piece off. Thank God for the warranty!

Today was the day this week that I attended another program/activities for the commentary series I am working on. We got to make jewelry in the craft class and I had a blast, but more on that this weekend after the commentary is published. I'll take pics to post too, but I'm not sure what I'll do for pics for the article becasue I was having WAY TOO MUCH FUN and forgot to take pics.

This week looks to be a full one because Tommy Gunn is out of the office this week and we have the Back to School issue that has to go out this week. Well, I gotta go ... if I don't get a chance to stop by your blogs this week, I will definitely check them out this weekend after my final. Speaking of finals, any Cold War experts out there?

10 Tea Party Guest:

stitcherw said...

Good luck with the final and warm thoughts going your way for the upcoming deployment. {{hugs}}
Sue

ABW said...

Good luck studying. I really miss school. I thought about going back, but I got my MBA and don't want a PhD. I think I need a new line of work!

Mine leaves Friday. It's only 30+ days so it shouldn't be too bad. (knock on wood)

Anonymous said...

Be sure and leave plenty for TG to do when he gets back - ya have to keep him busy ya know? Idle hands and all that! ;)

lime said...

hugs...and i agree with what seamus said *snicker

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your final. Hope your week isn't too stressful.
Brenda

Grimstarr said...

You guys can ALL kiss my butt. LOL I may be in in a bit, just to drop something off. Talk to you soon. And thanks for picking up my slack.
TG

Julie said...

Hello again, I hope the week is going well with no unexpected troubles. Good luck with the final.

lime said...

TG, my standard response to such a dare is ....bare it ;)

Grimstarr said...

well, if you leave your contact info, I'll be happy to oblige. Call me!
TG

The Teacup Cottage said...

Give TG hell Lime. As for you TG, this is not a dating service. Mr. Lime is gonna kick your arse (although I'd love to take pics and blog all about it!)

Don't make me seperate you two. I swear ... this is why I don't have children ...

Now if you don't mind TG, some of us still work around here.