CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 6, 2007

My heart is heavy ...

Once again, the time has come as George preps for another training exercise. A month is a long time and I am trying to balance work, studying for a final this weekend and spending time with him. The week before these training exercises always leaves me exhausted at the end.

Today was a long day at work, not common, but not unusual either. We had a staff meeting run late and I almost missed the furniture delivery guys who were bringing a replacement piece. George met them and I got home just as they were taking the torn piece off. Thank God for the warranty!

Today was the day this week that I attended another program/activities for the commentary series I am working on. We got to make jewelry in the craft class and I had a blast, but more on that this weekend after the commentary is published. I'll take pics to post too, but I'm not sure what I'll do for pics for the article becasue I was having WAY TOO MUCH FUN and forgot to take pics.

This week looks to be a full one because Tommy Gunn is out of the office this week and we have the Back to School issue that has to go out this week. Well, I gotta go ... if I don't get a chance to stop by your blogs this week, I will definitely check them out this weekend after my final. Speaking of finals, any Cold War experts out there?

10 Tea Party Guest:

stitcherw said...

Good luck with the final and warm thoughts going your way for the upcoming deployment. {{hugs}}
Sue

ABW said...

Good luck studying. I really miss school. I thought about going back, but I got my MBA and don't want a PhD. I think I need a new line of work!

Mine leaves Friday. It's only 30+ days so it shouldn't be too bad. (knock on wood)

Seamus said...

Be sure and leave plenty for TG to do when he gets back - ya have to keep him busy ya know? Idle hands and all that! ;)

lime said...

hugs...and i agree with what seamus said *snicker

BLGH said...

Good luck with your final. Hope your week isn't too stressful.
Brenda

Tommy said...

You guys can ALL kiss my butt. LOL I may be in in a bit, just to drop something off. Talk to you soon. And thanks for picking up my slack.
TG

Julie said...

Hello again, I hope the week is going well with no unexpected troubles. Good luck with the final.

lime said...

TG, my standard response to such a dare is ....bare it ;)

Tommy said...

well, if you leave your contact info, I'll be happy to oblige. Call me!
TG

rose_michelle said...

Give TG hell Lime. As for you TG, this is not a dating service. Mr. Lime is gonna kick your arse (although I'd love to take pics and blog all about it!)

Don't make me seperate you two. I swear ... this is why I don't have children ...

Now if you don't mind TG, some of us still work around here.