CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

August 29, 2007

Happy birthday to you ...


As I said last night, George has missed every birthday in the last three years because of deployments and training. So last night I decided to throw him a partyu to celebrate his homecoming.

For dinner I made stew:



For dessert we had turtle icecream cake, which had a funny story which I'll post later:




And his presents included a stainless steel bar set, Sopranos Season Five and Six, Part One as well as the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie:



Happy birthday love. Now, I'm going to watch Sopranos and drink wine with my husband ...

Unitl our next cup of tea ...

7 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

happy belated birthday!

i've got a baked turtle cake recipe that is about 1000 calories per bite. lemme know if you'd liek it ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy YUMMY birthday! I'm up for adoption! Just sayin'

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to your DH. Yummy looking food :)

Alice said...

Happy late birthday to George! I'll bet he loved that cake. It looks delicious.

I love your idea (that you left in my blog) for taking Traveling Teacups to military spouses. And I love that you included husbands too in this idea. It will be a wonderful welcome for the new people.

Meari said...

What a nice thing for you to do. :) Happy Bday to your DH!

ABW said...

Happy Birthday to your DH!

Quite the spread. My DH's is in September so I better get on the ball since he will be home this time!

Darla said...

Birthdays, Homecoming, Just "Cause,
all occasions that deserve a little celebration.

I've never tasted turtle cake but it looks good.

Darla