CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

October 17, 2006

www.michellelindsey.com

I recently joined the ranks of the "dot com" world. That's right, it has taken me some time, but I have created a photography gallery for my work. Some are for sale, others part of private collections (I sound so professional). The server is currently have "technical difficulties" so while you can see my gallery, I have been unable to add any new work.

Don't worry! I have them waiting for Artspan, an artist web promotional company, to fix the issues. But in the meantime, here is a look at some of my latest work.

For those of you who have come here via Tommy Gunn, thanks! Aside from my husband, he is one of my "loudest" cheerleaders (did you get a visual of him in a short pleated skirt and pom-poms?)

Hope you enjoy!

1 Tea Party Guest:

lime said...

when youtake a picture of tommy in a short skirt and shaking pompoms i will pay for that! lol. terrific pics ya got!