CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

November 9, 2005

Something is seriously wrong here!

This web site was brought to my attention by a fellow blogger and American Soldiers Greg. I can't believe the callousness, hatred and hypocracy of this so-called church. I have seen advertisments for people to picked at the funerals of American service members (in forums that sent it as a call for SUPPORT for the troops) and am appalled and ashamed that they call themselves Americans.

I refuse to further their hypocracy and hate by posting excerpts of thier words of hatred but if you'd like to see ignorance in full bloom visit this web site.

People have asked me before what I say to people who are against the military and essentially my husband and I have but one response ...

"If you are so against the military them maybe you should boycott the freedoms that they sacrifice so much for ... starting with the freedom of speech."

0 Tea Party Guest: