CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

November 30, 2005

Quote of the week, No. 1

I have decided to do a quote of the week. I will probably do them on Friday, but I was a little excited about the idea, so this week's will start today, on a Wednesday. (Just wanted to throw everyone off before I get started.) I love using quotes and facts in my news articles (when I can) so I thought ... "Here is a forum where I have the say in what is published!" So who knows, maybe they'll reflect my mood of the day, the events going on around me or just a random phrase that has caught my eye. Who knows ... I'll be as surprised as everyone else.

This weeks is in reflection of the holiday season when we wish for peace on earth ...

The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.

General Douglas MacArthur

1 Tea Party Guest:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.