CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

November 11, 2005

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day to all the service members and their families. I know that holidays are especially hard for us as we are separated from our loved ones, but in knowing that we are part of making America what she is today is a comfort in times of sadness.

To my friends and family who have or are serving I want to say "Thank you!" America's Armed Forces are living proof that uniting in the cause for freedom and peace is the noblest of all causes.

To my friends here on the web, Love My Tanker, Greg, Kelly's Effeminate Angel, and all the rest, you'll never know how the support and kindness of strangers has helped me and will continue to help me through each day.

Last on the list, but first in my heart, to my husband, you'll never know how much you’re dedication and sacrifice inspires me. I wish I could find the words to express how honored I am that you chose me as you partner in life. I love and miss you so much.

My love to all ... here is a tribute that I got from a friend in the Blue Star Family and Friends group. Veterans Tribute

0 Tea Party Guest: