CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

November 21, 2005

Good to have him home

Well George came in at about 10:10 p.m. last night. I heard a knock at the door and there he was. Another officer in the battalion (I think the one who lives on our street) brought him home. It was a great surprise. He was quite hungry so after pulling his stuff into the garage and taking a shower I heated u some leftovers and he ate while he talked to his dad.

Sgt. Major was happy to have him home again. His little curly pig-tail was wagging up a storm and he actually let George and I hug each other (George taught him this "Don't touch my momma" game in an effort to protect me while he is gone, but it backfired a little and George is included in the "don't touch!")

We got to bed pretty late after George and the puppy played and George got in some TV time, so we have been "!0 more minutes"-ing this morning, but I think I just heard him get up. He doesn't have to be in until 9 a.m.

Oh, before I go get ready for work ... I got a "welcome home" balloon yesterday and Sgt. Major growled and barked at it all day. It was quite amusing because when I brought it down to his level he kept trying to attack it ... "Good boy, don't let that scary balloon get the momma!"

2 Tea Party Guest:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the visit

LoveMyTanker said...

Glad he is home with you! Enjoy your time together!