CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

November 6, 2005

Craft Corner: Santa Claus is coming ...

Christmas is around the corner and Santa Clause is coming ... Really!

I have been working on a set of four "Roly Poly Santas" that I started last year from the Better Homes and Garden's Cross-Stitch Christmas magazine. This year, my goal is complete a lot of unfinished projects. They are really adorable and I think I may do all five in the future (after all my UFO list is shorter) on dish towels.

I am also trying to finish a pattern my mom wanted done of an Easter Bunny and Egg, but my heart is just not in it. It is by no means a hard project, I just got talked into doing it and have been slowly pecking at it for five years this Easter.

I don't actually have anything in my house complete because I always give them away when people ask me to make them one. (I don't have many stitching friends, so no one ever asks for the pattern.)

But I am going to put my foot down (or at least that project I was going to give away!) This year, while my husband is deployed will be all about me. Stuff for the house, things that I like ... yep, while he is gone I will be unabashedly selfish.

Sounds like it'll be a fun year, let see if I can do it!

0 Tea Party Guest: