CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

September 6, 2005

Me and Nikki


Nikki (left) and I take time out for a photo with a very handsomely dressed alligator at the 2nd Battalion, 4th Infantry Regiment Organizational Day Aug. 6. Nikki is also a officer's spouses. Both of our husbands were company XO's in the same battalion until recently when my husband was moved to a staff position. We were fast friends when we met and I think very few people love their dogs as much as we do. In fact, I did some photos of her dogs, Norman and Sugar when I was writing an article about summer pet safety. Most people may think we are crazy, but who cares ... it's not like we carry them in little bags and take them shopping with us! (I tried but Sgt. Major is just to fat!)

1 Tea Party Guest:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell everything, like sample business plan on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.